Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tulip Bud!

I am very pleased with the tulip bud cloth I just finished knitting.  I used size 5 needles and the details came out very nicely.  I will be giving it to a girlfriend, Beth, this morning.  I hope she likes it!

About two weeks before my mom passed, Beth told me her own story about being a cancer survivor and it truly touched me.  She was preparing me for what was to come with my MOM.  I knew she was "teaching" me something but it just didn't connect until now. Now, it has meaning and I am so grateful to her.  She is amazing!  

2 comments:

  1. That so adorable! Perfect color yarn for this little tulip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful kind of tulip! I love it at all. Hoe could i get the pattern?
    Greetings >Birgit http://stricklilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete