Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




Today is a very hard day for me.  My wonderful husband reminds me that it is my day, too!  I knitted this cloth for my Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day!  My husband and I handcrafted a set of #7 needles.  We used a maple stain and also a nice semi-glossy sealer.  Oh, the yarn just slides across them like silk!  I also made charm stitch markers that spelled out M-O-M in Sterling Silver.  Of course, the picture does not do them justice.  They are lovely!

The background is a doily that my Mother-In_Law crocheted for me for Christmas!  Isn't it gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penney. Your Mom's dishcloth is beautiful. Did you create this or could you share the website you had found this? Thank you so much. Your work is beautiful.

    Lori
    crochethookr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, your cloth is beautiful, whereever did you find that patter?

    ReplyDelete