Monday, March 30, 2009

Yippee! The Knitting Circle!


Ok, it's in the works.  I am organizing a knitting circle!  I am so excited.  I have the meeting place set up, our local library will host this event for me.  They will have a sign-up sheet set up and will post it in our local newspaper.  Now, I need to think about a time and day for the knitting circle to meet.  Any ideas that you can share would be so appreciated!  Yippee!

If you don't have a local knitting group either, I encourage you to start one up, too!  I know there are plenty of people who would enjoy knitting together and making new friendships!  I love knitting!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I wish there was something like this in my area. I have never knitted with anyone else and the only people i do know that knit are all online. Good luck!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete