Thursday, March 19, 2009

Naps Rule!



I read somewhere that for heart health, a daily nap can be the answer.  So, being the loving wife that I am, I asked my hubby to start taking a daily nap.  He drives a school bus, so it fits perfectly into his day.   The only problem is that our house is so bright and full of big beautiful windows.   It makes for a wonderful cheery house but not too good when it comes to that beloved daily nap.  So...I decided to make him sleep shades.  Being a United States Marine, I decided that my leftover cami yarn would fit the bill.  I decided to line the mask with black felt to give it that extra darkening effect.  As soon as I finish, I'll post a completed photo.  Humm....I can see a cute little pink number in my future!

1 comment:

  1. Penny that's such a cute idea. Is it your own pattern? Love the camo yarn - I have to keep my eyes open (oh gosh, no pun intended there!) for that. It would make fun socks.

    ReplyDelete