Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Well, after two days of sewing, I finally finished my first purse. I handquilted the fabric myself. I am not an experienced sewer and I did learn a lot from doing this project. I used fusable polyester fleece and fused it onto the fabric. I'm glad I did. This purse is empty and it is standing up and shaped nicely. I added a pocket onto the front and inside I added a tab so that I could easily clip my keys on. I didn't want to have to fumble and dig for my keys when I needed them. I plan to use my new purse today! I'm happy!
Posted by chattypenny at Wednesday, August 12, 2009