Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Thirsty Cloth"


I just finished day four of the Monthly KAL.  I am very pleased with my cloth.  With all those slip stitches it is making a very "thirsty" cloth.  Hint: If you click on the picture, it will give you a close-up look of the stitches.  You can find the pattern here.

 When I am finished with it, I think I will make a fitted cloth for my swiffer using this pattern.  I have one completed using the brick pattern and it is very thick and thirsty and really does a great job on my floors.  If you have the Mason Dixon book called "Knitting Outside the Lines", there is a very nice pattern in there for a swiffer cloth.  It fits the swiffer mop and has 2 buttons for an even neater appearance.  I can see where it would be easier to put on/take off the mop, too.

Gotta run, more knitting to do...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your circle cloth! The spring colors make me feel very happy :) ...happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete